The Largest Chinese Restaurant in Yokohama, “Heichinro”!
Heichinro is a long-established Chinese restaurant date back to 1884 based in Yokohama.
Saying about Yokohama China Town, then Heichinro is the one that come to mind, known as the face of Yokohama China Town.
Besides of Heichinro as the main shop, they also manages fast casual restaurants with brand “SARIO Heichinsaryoo”, that started to serve muslim friendly menu since this July on SARIO Heichinsaryoo Yokohama World Porters branch, and the following month, August 2018 on SARIO Heichinsaryoo China Town branch along with prayer space.
Then this time, Heichinro starts to receive reservation for Muslim Friendly menu start on November 1st!
Located in the center of Yokohama China Town, Heichinro offers the convenient yet luxury halal eat experience. Only in Heichinro where you can enjoy the halal Ozaki wagyu beef fillet (in course menu) !!
Enjoy the melting-like sensation of the finest grilled Ozaki beef at Heichinro!
With total 8 dishes, this course is available from 30,000 yen (excluding tax and service charge 10%, available start from 2 person).
A course consists of :
1. Heichinro style cold abalone
2. Tofu and vegetable in fish soup
3. Steamed shrimp with garlic
4. Asparagus with crab meat starchy sauce
5. Grilled wagyu beef (ozaki beef) fillet
6. Stir-fried rice noodles with chives and bean sprouts
7. Tapioca with fruit sauce
8. Steamed sponge cake
In serving Muslim Friendly menu, Heichinro is using cooking utensils exclusively for halal menu.
- The restaurant does not receive Halal Certificate by a third party organization.
- The restaurant is used for general cooking. It is not used exclusively for Halal only.
- The meat being used is Halal Certified, both beef and chicken.
- We checked the ingredients before using exclusively for Halal,
and also the seasoning and frying oil being used are Halal Certified.
- Chinese woks, ladles, chopping boards, kitchen knives, colanders, and bowls are kept separately and used in preparing exclusively for Halal.
- We will accommodate Halal tableware and plates for less than 12 guests. For 13 or more number of guests, we will have to use non-Halal tableware. For more information, please consult with our staff.
※ Reservations should be made 5 days in advance.
If you have any feedback or requests, please contact the reception.
Please make a call to phone number below.
(Japanese, English, Chinese)
- 149 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama , Kanagawa 231-0023
- Daily 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00, Sat & national holiday 11:00-23:00, Sun 11:00-22:00
- Halal Gourmet Japan