Hotel Marutani in Ueno, Tokyo, started Muslim-friendly services.
The detailed services provided are as follows:
(1) Sign displayed for alcohol sold in vending machines (to prevent accidental ingestion)
(2) Lending out a mat and compass
(3) Providing ASAKUSA MAP （https://www.halalmedia.jpasakusa-map/）
(4) Pray space is available for use before heck-in and after check-out
(5) Providing HALAL-certified amenity goods
We heard that many Muslims have used the hotel and were very satisfied.
It is 8 minutes away from Okachimachi Mosque by walking.
Muslim-friendly services will continue to progress in Japanese hotels.
- TEL：03-3831-4308 FAX：03-3831-0554
- 6-7-6 Ueno Taito-ku Tokyo Japan