We received a message from Mr. MUJAHED. He runs a Halal Italian restaurant “PRAN PONE”.
To all my friends inside and outside of Japan.
Assalamu alaikum wr
I’m JAHANGIR MUJAHED, President of Halal Italian restaurant and Café named PRAN PONE.
PRAN PONE means “heart and soul” in language of Bangladesh.
I’m Bangladeshi Muslim.
We make and serve Halal Italian food in our restaurant for three years.
Many Muslim peoples enjoy in our restaurant.
PRAN PONE renewed and opened on 2nd January 2015!!
We’re serving more facilities for Muslim people. That is below.
- We arranged prayer space in our restaurant.
- We stopped to serve alcohol in our restaurant.
- Our business time is setting for Muslims who can come from a little far place.
Open 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (L.O. 9:00 p.m.)
- We made some new drink which goes well with Halal Italian meal.
- We made a new café menu, and some new dishes in PASTA and PIZZA, too.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in our restaurant and we hope you will enjoy here.
Thank you very much for looking our restaurant.
One drink free for all customer if you tell us “We read an article in HALAL MEDIA JAPAN”.